Plasmid Verification Services
Confirm your plasmid constructs faster, more accurately and more affordably than ever before. Small and large constructs can now have the entire plasmid sequence done in a matter of days instead of weeks, without the hassle of having to design and synthesize primers. Eurofins uses a customized next-generation sequencing process to exceed the limitations, accuracy, and sensitivity of primer walking projects using sanger sequencing techniques. Our quality-focused process uses unique molecular barcodes assigned to each sample to assure proper sample identification. Our bio-informatics pipeline provides accurate data assembly compared to a reference sequence, variant calling, and allele frequencies.
Request PV Project
- Fast TAT compared to traditional primer walking techniques
- Lower cost than traditional primer walking techniques
- Verification of the entire vector sequence
- Verify large plasmid constructs and large number of samples without impacting turnaround time.
- No designing or purchasing of sequencing primers
- Sequence assembly provided
- Comprehensive report with variations from reference sequence and allele frequencies.
- DNA only. Please provide 200ng in 20ul.
- Reference sequence for plasmid and construct required.
- Minimum of 24 samples in 96-well format required.
- Sequencing for Plasmids up to 50kb
- Turnaround time depends on the size and number of samples.
- Run Summary/ Sequencing Results file
- Demultiplexed fastq files
- Sequencing Results file
- Analysis Statistics file
- Variant Results file
- Consensus sequence fasta file
- Coverage Plots (upon request)
- Demultiplexed fastq files (upon request)
Request PV Project
Submission / Shipping Guidelines
- Send samples in 96-well full skirted or semi-skirted PCR plates.
- Ensure that your plate is tightly sealed to prevent sample cross-contamination. Avoidance of cross-contamination is essential. NGS will identify sequences in very low quantities. We recommend using heat seals or well-fitting strip caps.
- Include a hard copy of the submission form with your samples.
- Ship samples overnight. The address will be found in the submission form.
- Send electronic copy of the submission form and reference sequence file to PlasmidSeq@eurofins.com. Also include a copy of the quote and payment information. Missing information may delay your project.