Eurofins Genomics is always innovating, especially when it comes to technology. One of the most frequent requests from researchers was a way to easily and accessibly view their order history so that they could check the status of orders without leaving the lab. As always, we listened to your requests and created a mobile app for smart phones which keeps you up-to-date on your oligo and sequencing orders
Below is a list of current features in the initial release of the mobile app. Please check back frequently to see if new features are added.
- View your order history on the go. including oligonucleotides and sequencing orders up to 6 months ago.
- View important order details including the OD yield, datasheet, sequencing results data, and more. Go to the FAQ tab for instructions on how to do this.
- Receive push notifications for important order updates, such as completion status, delivered or possible delays.
The app is available for both iOS and Android devices. You can view details about the app from the app store pages below and download them to your smart phone.
Details & Restrictions
- Restricted to the last 6 months of order history. Orders older than six months will not appear in the app.
- Zip files, which mainly pertain to sequencing results, may or may not be viewable on your smartphone depending on software/apps you have installed.
- Go to the app store on your smart phone
- Search for "Eurofins Genomics"
- Select the correct app (screenshot below)
- Tap to download/install the app
- Click the login button to view an overview of order history
- Click the first order to view details
- Click the support button to view contact options
- Click settings to view settings
FAQ & Troubleshooting
- Trouble viewing documents.
- Viewing PDF and Excel files on your phone may differ based on your device, operating system, and the other apps you have installed. All Android and iOS smartphones come with the necessary software preinstalled to view these documents by default, However, additional apps may cause complications. Downloaded files can usually be found in the Internal Storage or My Files section of the phone.
- How to turn off push notifications
- Open settings and turn off the radio button next to push notifications.
- What do all the colors mean on the order history screen?
- On the left side, the colors correlate to the type of order, meaning oligos or sequencing. Oligo orders are labeled in orange. Sequencing orders are labeled in blue. On the right side, the colors indicate the current order status. Visit the order status webpage for details.