Benefit from the following services for biosample processing:
- Quantification of the extracted DNA and RNA by OD measurement (230nm, 260nm, 280nm), PicoGreen, Ribogreen or Real Time PCR
- DNA Quality control via gel electrophoresis (random samples or as requested for all samples) and by measuring the A260: A280 and A260: A230 OD ratios
- Quality control of RNA extraction via Bioanalyzer (RIN values)
- Normalisation of DNA and RNA samples to a defined concentration
- Aliquoting of DNA and RNA samples in specific reaction tubes and plates (cryotubes, microtiter plates, REMP plates) for the purpose of bio-banking and based on client-specific schemes
- Customer specific labeling of reaction tubes and plates, e.g. with barcode labels
- Isolation of blood cells (PBMC) from whole blood including hematologic analysis for quality control (e.g. cell count and differentiation)
- Aliquoting of any kinds of biofluids (e.g. plasma, whole blood, serum, urine, sputum) in specific reaction tubes and plates (cryotubes and microtiter plates) for the purpose of bio-banking
- Upon request storage of samples at 4°C or -20 °C
Eurofins provides support in logistics, including collection and provision of sampling kits with appropriate collection containers, like blood collection tubes.
All analyses are carried out by our ISO 9001:2008 certified and ISO 17025:2005 (D-PL-13372-01-00) accredited laboratory according to GxP standards.