384 Well Plates
Online Order Method
384-well plates are ordered on the "Custom DNA Plates" order page, similar to normal 96-well plates. A wide variety of different plate types are available including multiple echo plates. These plates are especially useful for NGS, Illumina and SynBio applications. The online order functionality provide a accessible and flexible system for submitting 384-well plates.
- Ordered from the normal custom DNA plate order page.
- Includes Echo plates
- 4X capacity & throughput
Email Entry Method
An alternative, antiquated method for submitting 384-well plates is by emailing an excel template in.
- Download Form
- Fill out form
- Email form to email@example.com
- Limit sequence name to 20 characters.
- Limit plate name to 29 characters.
- No commas, periods, apostrophes, or blank spaces in sequence or plate name.
- Modifications: 5'only, limited. Please visit our website or call us for more information on available modifications.
- "Wobble" Code: Please use the standard code letters for specifying a Wobble degenerated base: R = A/G, Y = C/T, M = A/C, K = G/T, S = C/G, W = A/T, B = C/G/T, D = A/G/T, H = A/C/T, V = A/C/G, N = A/C/G/T
- Product cannot ship wet over weekends or holidays.
- Volume may be limited by plate type, scale, or concentration, inquire.
- Yield may be limited by scale or plate volume, inquire.
- Use a unique plate name for each plate of 384 oligos.
- For Dry Normalization, enter data in pmoles per Well (100 to 2000 pmol, 100 pmol increments).
- 384 well, Genetix7020 (STANDARD)